- 200g snapper
- 200g squid tubes
- 200g prawns
- 2-3 tbsp Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of risoni
- 1 cup of passata
- 2 cups of water
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium high heat before adding the Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the Snapper to the hot pan skin side down and cook for 30-45 seconds before removing. Next add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes until the skin begins to blister before removing.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute before adding the risoni and toast for a minute before adding the passata and water along with a healthy season of salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium low and gently cook for 10-15 minutes or until the risoni is 90 percent cooked.
- Stir through an extra tbsp of Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil and check the seasoning before adding the seafood and cherry tomatoes to the top of the risoni.
- Place the risoni in the oven for 4-6 minutes or until the seafood is cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately.