Lynton Tapp's Mandarin Cake
- 3 mandarins, skin removed
- 120g Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 eggs
- 220g raw sugar
- 100g almond meal
- 150g self-raising flour
- Line a 10-inch spring-form tin with baking paper.
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Place all the ingredients except for the flour into a blender jug and blend on low for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the flour and pulse 2-3 times or until the flour is mixed through.
- Pour the cake batter into your lined cake tin and cook for 35-40 minutes or until the cake is golden brown and a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before removing from the cake tin and slicing.