Grilled Lamb with Chimichurri
- 1x 10 point rack of lamb
- Red Island BBQ Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ bunch of parsley
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Juice of half a lemon
- ¼ cup of Red Island Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp salt plus extra for seasoning
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 small shallot finely diced
- Preheat your BBQ or Kettle to medium-high direct heat.
- Liberally rub the lamb in Red Island BBQ Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil before seasoning with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Place the lamb onto your BBQ and cook for 20 minutes while continually turning before resting for another ten minutes.
- Meanwhile make your chimichurri sauce. Add the remaining ingredients except the diced shallot into a small jug and using a stick blender, blend the ingredients until you have a smooth, thick dressing. Add the diced shallot and check the seasoning.
- Slice and serve your rack of lamb with the chimichurri dressing.