Easy Pork Ramen
1-2 tbsp Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 free range eggs
500g lean pork mince
1/2 bunch spring onion, sliced
4 pkts instant pork ramen noodles
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 long red chilli, sliced
1 shallot, thinly sliced
1.2L water (for cooking the noodles)
1. Slice spring onion, shallots and the red chilli. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 6 minutes for soft boiled, runny eggs. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, heat the Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the shallots, and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
3. Add the mince and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 10-12 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Add half of the spring onion and dark soy sauce. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or
4. Add 1.2L of water to a large saucepan over high heat. Once water has boiled, add flavor sachets and noodles. Cook for 4 minutes or until noodles are cooked to your liking.
5. Divide noodles and broth among 4 bowls. Peel boiled eggs once cooled then top with remaining spring onion, chilli and the boiled eggs.
Content by @stylemyplate