Corn Fritters with Poached Eggs
- 2 large zucchinis, grated
- 1 small tin of corn kernels
- 200g of cooked quinoa
- 80g of corn flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Red Island High Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Poached eggs
- Crumbled feta
- 1 avocado, flesh removed and thinly sliced
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Fresh dill
- In a large mixing bowl add the grated zucchini, corn kernels, quinoa, corn flour, eggs and sea salt. Using a wooden spoon thoroughly mix the ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and allow to come to temperature for 3-4 minutes before beginning.
- Add a good drizzle of Red Island High Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the pan before adding a kitchen spoons worth of batter at a time until the pan is full. Cook each fritter on one side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown before turning and cooking for a further 2-3 minutes. As each fritter is ready place on kitchen towel until all your batter is cooked.
- Serve the fritters with any topping you desire however, my favourite is poached eggs with avocado and a radish, dill and feta salad.